Abcaz will manage your time and from beginning to end.
It will turn time-wasting activities into processes that make you money.
Abcaz creates web and mobile applications for you, to fix task management issues forever.
Billing and invocing
APIs and integrations
Team task management
Scheduling and task prioritizing
Manage you tasks and schedule them easily.
You can enjoy working together without worrying about managing time and task distribution.
All you have to do is assging or finish your tasks and you will get notified!
Abcaz knows that problems businesses face are unique. Your processes are applied onto our low-code platform quickly and delivered to you in web and mobile app format. Any manual business process can be digitised in this way.
Consider how comfortable your job would be if each person had their own workflow to follow and every piece of information needed was available at the right time , in one place.
Discover The Benefits Before You Commit:
- Click here to set up an initial consultation
- We can usually discover enough information in one-hour to build your first automated process for you
- Then, normally in a few days, Zway will call you to deliver your web and mobile based application with one standard report
- During the next two-weeks our team are on-hand to refine your process as required
- Then, once you have seen the benefits of your new process, you can decide to pay a set fee if you wish to continue using Zway.
Time is your most Valuable Commodity.
It is the only thing your business cannot make more of. We make sure you have as much of it as possible.
We tried to build a successful business using manual processes in the 21st Century.
It can’t be done. So, we created Zway to enable our own company to compete with huge international rivals. The new low-code web and mobile process builder now enables you to benefit from our research. This short quiz will show you which parts of your business need attention first!
Most of our clients tried dozens of other systems before they found Zway!
I needed something to integrate to very specialist third party systems. Zway API set enables quick and reliable connections that just work the way we want them to.
I was like the Goldilocks. When I found a solution to my business process issues, it was either too expensive, it didn’t fit, or it was too complicated. Zway made the decision easy by delivering results fast. Now I can sleep well in my bed, knowing my business works, even when I’m not there.
Cheap or free systems are a waste of time. We wasted years using generic apps. I wish we had found Zway quicker. Nothing good in business comes cheap or free.
Founder & CEO
Build Once Use Many times
“Building once and using many times” is a far less expensive alternative to bespoke development. It uses the common things that every business automation solution needs and you already have 80% of your solution ready. The last piece (the extra 20%) is made to fit your business perfectly. Here is how Zway does it.
We live in the same World. We interact every day with people and things that make up everyday life. The notions of everyday life can be captured ready to be used in your business as needed. These notions can be built once and used many times.
It is fair to say that every business has use of “Documents”. The documents used will differ greatly from one business to another. A document can be anything from a proof of delivery signature to a CAT scan photograph. From a simple contact form to a complex business plan.
The notion of “People” is the same. People can be employees or Partners, Customers or Competitors. Every business has these notions, no two businesses treat them alike.
Sometimes, very clever software developers take these notions and create what they call “Applications” to manage them.
They are computer programmes.
The Oxford English dictionary says that an application is: The action of putting something into operation.
“The application of general rules to particular cases”
These clever computer geeks build sets of general rules, call it an application, and expect every business to utilise such applications, to behave in the same way. After all, A CAT scan is just the same as a parking notice. No? We also think not!
Still the proliferation of “general applications” on the internet continues. Applications made available as Software as a Service are the most prolific. There are thousands to choose from. Most of them are “free” at first, require no thought to implement and will never reflect the needs of your business. They are solutions to an unknown problem.
These applications get packaged up inside colourful frameworks, protected with secure sites, embellished with reports about everything, have tonnes of free storage and can connect to every other useless application, so you can manage an entire empire of applications if you wish. You might even be lucky enough to employ somebody to manage these connected networks for you!
What of your business? How can one prescribe the application or treatment until the problem or opportunities are fully understood?
If you buy or pay monthly for applications packaged in this way, you get a beautiful product that stores your own information but really does nothing for you or your business to save time and money.
There are five things that separates your business from every other:
Forms, Workflows, Processes, Rules and Reports.
These five things need to be personalised. They must be made for your business and they must be flexible, so they can be manipulated as your needs change.
- Forms used to put information into your business. Too little information and you cannot do your job. Too much information and users become disinterested and won’t be used. Some information you already have. Why type the same information several times? At best, this leads to duplication and at worst to human error
- Workflow the way that your staff (people) interact with forms and information to complete a task. Your workflows make up your entire business process and this is your IP. It is the lifeblood of your business. It cannot be generic.
- Process is your business. Without process your business would do nothing. No two businesses will follow the same process. It is, fundamentally, the way that YOU do things.
- Business Rules enable your staff to know what to do with information. Rules enable good decisions to be made quickly and workflows and processes to produce the best possible result.
- Reports must answer the questions you want to ask. Applying decisions based on accurate reports is what makes a business better and is the soil required for growth. Whilst some reports can be generic, the questions you will ask will change over time and reports must be able to be manipulated.